Thursday, March 28

2013 New Swordsman 笑傲江湖 Review

Ok. This is my first review...and blog post. So...
The drama is totally popular in China right now.

I couldn't tell the difference between the characters for pretty much 2 episodes. Then I kind of got it, and the first half of the drama was ok. I made myself watch the entire thing for Qiao En (Played Dong Fang Bu Bai) and Wallace Huo (Ling Hu Chong). If you like seeing them together, please watch this drama. They are so cute and I am soooo in love with Wallace right now.Don't get me started on fangirling over him.

The biggest problem with this drama is the casting, imo. Most of the characters that should be old are way too young. Especially the 4 that guards Ren Wo Xing. And I'm sorry, I don't like Yuan Shan Shan and her character, Ren Ying Ying, isn't much better. Maybe it's my bias, seeing as I'm a fan of Qiao En, but I don't think she's that great of an actor.
But for some reason, I love this drama. I don't know why. Maybe it's the OST. I must say, the songs are all so awesome. The opening theme song, Xiao Yao, sung by Wallace, is the best. Some of the other ones sound sort of similar, but I can overlook it.
Basically, this drama sucks, but I'm fangirling over it.

1 comment:

  1. For me they aren't as good as other movies. yep some are to young for their part. Script also stinks. Wallace Hu should of stayed with rong yang.Mush better. This is not a high rated drama movie.

    ReplyDelete