Thursday, April 4

Vic Chou Admits to Dating

Recently Vic Chou was on the AnHui TV talk show "非常静距离/Fei Chang Jing Ju Li" (have no clue what the english name is" for the new movie Saving General Yang. Of course the host asked him about his love life. This is what basically happened. (Video below)
Host: Do you have a girlfriend?
Vic: Yeah
(This is where I start freaking out. Kind of.)
Vic: I have a good relationship.
Host: With who?
Vic: With everyone.
I don't really get that. But he did admit to having a girlfriend, right? And I'm guessing it's Reen Yu, since there's been so many rumors and pictures and everything. I didn't really pay attention to her in Black and White, since she was just the hamburger girl-who Vic's character was in love with-who was actually evil. But I guess they'll be good together.
Here's the video of the show. No subs, sorry!
http://video.sina.com.cn/m/fcjjl_62245523.html

No comments:

Post a Comment