Monday, April 1

My Views on Roy Qiu's Lovelife

So...this big thing about Roy Qiu and Tiffany Tang Yan and Tang Yan's assistant. How long has this thing been going on? And am I too late for this discussion? Whatever.
I've watched a bunch of Roy's dramas, with Tiffany in a lot of them. And they look cute together!
This is real drama and I don't know what to think of it. First of all, what is the point of Tang Yan's assistant putting up those photos, if she isn't a troll or as some people think, Roy himself. She either really truly cares about Tang Yan and wants everyone to know what kind of person Roy is, or Tiffany wants to use her assistant to hate on her ex. It's probably a mix of the two. Tiffany seems to me like she's really innocent, but I don't know if that's her image or her true self. I also disagree with the assistant saying that Roy was the one who wanted to keep the relationship a secret, because I felt like he was obvious about him liking Tiffany. I remember he put up a picture with a cake for her birthday, saying, "Happy Birthday Tang Tang. I'll eat the cake for you!", and thinking that it's totally cute.
And then Roy's weibo posts after the break up. There are about 3 possibilities. 1) He wants to act like nothing happened, because that's the best way to move on. 2) He doesn't want his fans to know how depressed he is. 3) He's a heartless douche. I really want it to be the first one.
 I'm a fan of him, but I haven't researched much about his lovelife, but according to most people, he's like Taylor Swift. I know he's had some drama with Rainie Yang and Chen Qiao En. But...eh...
Oh Tang Yan. You work with so many hot guys. Why must you fall in love with Roy and his bad history?
Although, if Roy asked me out, I would say yes without a moments hesitation, even if it means getting my fangirl heart shattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment